Permanent Eyebrows - WV

I had already done permanent eyeliner ad lipstick....

I had already done permanent eyeliner ad lipstick. At the time, I was mostly happy with my brows. As me eyebrows kept getting whiter, they started disappearing. So I had them done on Friday. I had to go with my darker brown brow color even though I have bloc highlights. By Saturday, the swelling was go be and I didn't have any bruising. I can see they are scabbing over and I think they will be perfect.

Permanent Eyebrows WV

I just had rotator cuff surgery but will take a pic as soon as I can get my hair and make-up done at the same time. Now it is an exhausting venture to do both.

Permanent eyebrows WV

My hair still looks too bad to post so I am attaching an older pic which shows my permanent lipstick. I just wear a little gloss.

Permanent Eyebrows In WV

Here are my new brows. I have had the permanent eyeliner for about a year

Permanent eyebrows

This is my permanent lipstick - not lip liner. I use a little gloss or use lipstick over top if I want some drama.
Marci Thompson

You do look really pretty. I had permanent lip-liner applied on my bottom lip. It took about 15 mins and it was so painful that I nearly came off the table. I was literally squirming before she finished. I haven't read a post yet that speaks to that facet of getting permanent lipstick. Did you suffer?
The person who did mine numbed me with Lidocaine. But she recommends going to the dentist for a block. I don't remember being that uncomfortable. But I looked like Ronald McDonald the next day. Swelling was immediate and I used those instant cold compresses. I had my eyebrows done with no numbing.

Thank you for posting the pictures:)  It looks great, and so natural.

Welcome to the community:)

I hope your shoulder is healing well.   I look forward to seeing your pictures on your new eyebrows and lip liner:)