Great Results - West Palm Beach, FL

Hated my 70 yo sagging skin so decided to do...

Hated my 70 yo sagging skin so decided to do something about it and so pleased I did it.

The worst part of the whole procedure was the local anaesthetic which I found very painful and the first 24 hours post op was also painful because of neck pain but after that it was a breeze. Minimal bruising, mainly on throat area. It has lifted my self esteem tremendously.

Dr Salvatore Grimaldi

Wonderful Doctor, great to talk to , professional and very patient to answer all questions and confidence inducing.I would not hesitate to recommend Dr G.

I am so SO sorry I did not use Dr. G. Instead, I had that nightmare Catalfumo, who by the way had a woman die in St. Mary's hospital not long after my butchered face and eyes.
the office says "he retired" yeah - right, just another one of their lies.
Aussiegal: did you like that you were not permitted in the main office after surgery? Did you like having to sit in a closet type room off the hall, for the doctor, to stand IN the hallway to talk to you? because two people could not fit in the room? I thought that so very demeaning. I liked Dr. G, don't know why I didn't use him. When I had cankor sores and blisters in my mouth, and Dr. Catalfumo stated "he never saw anything like it - (although he gave me useless medication) Dr. G actually whispered in my ears: " Its from the laser".
I so should have trusted him. I thought he was too new and too young, and he was not a board certified plastic surgeon, so I chose the old guy who obviously gets a kick out of legally butchering women. I heard Dr. Catalfumo lost his license. But I do know he is practicing in Pt. St. Lucie - so whether he really did loose his license, I havent' checked with the state yet. He is a horrid - uncaring individual , but I have to hope "what goes around comes around" with that egotistical woman hater.

Welcome to RealSelf's Lifestyle Lift community, aussiegal61! Congrats on your result; you look great.

Is Real Self now taking sides...Looks like that to me!!!What do you think lady's?

Hi BJ,

RealSelf is an independent community -- no sides here. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience, but aussiegal didn't. I'm not going to wish bad results on anyone. That's not how we operate around here.

Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss further. You can private message me here.

All the best,