Great Results - West Palm Beach, FL

Hated my 70 yo sagging skin so decided to do...

Hated my 70 yo sagging skin so decided to do something about it and so pleased I did it.

The worst part of the whole procedure was the local anaesthetic which I found very painful and the first 24 hours post op was also painful because of neck pain but after that it was a breeze. Minimal bruising, mainly on throat area. It has lifted my self esteem tremendously.

I am so SO sorry I did not use Dr. G. Instead, I had that nightmare Catalfumo, who by the way had a woman die in St. Mary's hospital not long after my butchered face and eyes.
the office says "he retired" yeah - right, just another one of their lies.
Aussiegal: did you like that you were not permitted in the main office after surgery? Did you like having to sit in a closet type room off the hall, for the doctor, to stand IN the hallway to talk to you? because two people could not fit in the room? I thought that so very demeaning. I liked Dr. G, don't know why I didn't use him. When I had cankor sores and blisters in my mouth, and Dr. Catalfumo stated "he never saw anything like it - (although he gave me useless medication) Dr. G actually whispered in my ears: " Its from the laser".
I so should have trusted him. I thought he was too new and too young, and he was not a board certified plastic surgeon, so I chose the old guy who obviously gets a kick out of legally butchering women. I heard Dr. Catalfumo lost his license. But I do know he is practicing in Pt. St. Lucie - so whether he really did loose his license, I havent' checked with the state yet. He is a horrid - uncaring individual , but I have to hope "what goes around comes around" with that egotistical woman hater.

Welcome to RealSelf's Lifestyle Lift community, aussiegal61! Congrats on your result; you look great.

Is Real Self now taking sides...Looks like that to me!!!What do you think lady's?
Dr Salvatore Grimaldi

Wonderful Doctor, great to talk to , professional and very patient to answer all questions and confidence inducing.I would not hesitate to recommend Dr G.