ulthera - West Palm Beach, FL

Dr. Supriya Tomar quoted me a cost of $ 3500.00...

Dr. Supriya Tomar quoted me a cost of $ 3500.00 for Ulthera on my lower face and NECK. Her girl only did
the lower sides of my face and chin. Tomar told me the cost should have been $2500.00 for what I had, but she would not refund the balance. I have now discovered that most Dr.s charge 3500.00 or less for full
face and neck Ulthera.

ultherapy rip-off

As of this date haven't received my medical records. I have called twice and now written to Dr.Tomar's office asking for my records they say they will send them but they don't. Her office manager left a message one day and said that she had an Ulthera trainer that would do whatever I wanted. She said I should call her which I did...twice. The girl that answered both times said the manager was out but she would call me back. She never did. I guess it was a joke. As for the small amount of Ultherapy I had there is no difference. I have learned a lot from reading RealSelf reviews and one thing is, you need someone that is very knowledgable of whichever procedure they are performing. And the office that I went to is most certainly not the right one.

BBB

I received an email from BBB yesterday... in response to my previous correspondence. Doctor Tomar is now accusing me of being critical of another doctor. Is this ethical ? I have never written anything derogatory about another doctor to RealSelf or any or any other website until this unfortunate incident with her. I have never sued a doctor in my life.
I am flabbergasted by these comments to BBB...which anyone can read.
I feel very sad that I would be involved with such disreputable characters.
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon