ulthera - West Palm Beach, FL

Dr. Supriya Tomar quoted me a cost of $ 3500.00...

Dr. Supriya Tomar quoted me a cost of $ 3500.00 for Ulthera on my lower face and NECK. Her girl only did
the lower sides of my face and chin. Tomar told me the cost should have been $2500.00 for what I had, but she would not refund the balance. I have now discovered that most Dr.s charge 3500.00 or less for full
face and neck Ulthera.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

teenzy, By the way , the small amount of Ultherapy I did have, did nothing. A total rip-off! Anyway, thanks for your comments, even though they were totally misguided.

ultherapy rip-off

As of this date haven't received my medical records. I have called twice and now written to Dr.Tomar's office asking for my records they say they will send them but they don't. Her office manager left a message one day and said that she had an Ulthera trainer that would do whatever I wanted. She said I should call her which I did...twice. The girl that answered both times said the manager was out but she would call me back. She never did. I guess it was a joke. As for the small amount of Ultherapy I had there is no difference. I have learned a lot from reading RealSelf reviews and one thing is, you need someone that is very knowledgable of whichever procedure they are performing. And the office that I went to is most certainly not the right one.
So you've had a good experience with her. Great. That's not necessarily going to be the case with other people. I saw her for a medical appointment and found her to be condescending and cold. Her young receptionist was unprofessional, as well.

BBB

I received an email from BBB yesterday... in response to my previous correspondence. Doctor Tomar is now accusing me of being critical of another doctor. Is this ethical ? I have never written anything derogatory about another doctor to RealSelf or any or any other website until this unfortunate incident with her. I have never sued a doctor in my life.
I am flabbergasted by these comments to BBB...which anyone can read.
I feel very sad that I would be involved with such disreputable characters.
ladyjade, you obviously have me confused with someone else. I would not have one good thing to say about her. Please read my reviews. I agree with everything you say.
My response was to teenzy's comment. I'm so glad I never had her do any work on me...sorry you're going through this!
Hi Lady Jade, Believe me, she doesn't look anything like her pictures...very overfilled face. Go to Juvaderm on RealSelf and read some reviews of her and also on other websites. And you are right very amateurish employees. They can't even return a phone call.
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon