ulthera - West Palm Beach, FL

Dr. Supriya Tomar quoted me a cost of $ 3500.00...

Dr. Supriya Tomar quoted me a cost of $ 3500.00 for Ulthera on my lower face and NECK. Her girl only did
the lower sides of my face and chin. Tomar told me the cost should have been $2500.00 for what I had, but she would not refund the balance. I have now discovered that most Dr.s charge 3500.00 or less for full
face and neck Ulthera.

ultherapy rip-off

As of this date haven't received my medical records. I have called twice and now written to Dr.Tomar's office asking for my records they say they will send them but they don't. Her office manager left a message one day and said that she had an Ulthera trainer that would do whatever I wanted. She said I should call her which I did...twice. The girl that answered both times said the manager was out but she would call me back. She never did. I guess it was a joke. As for the small amount of Ultherapy I had there is no difference. I have learned a lot from reading RealSelf reviews and one thing is, you need someone that is very knowledgable of whichever procedure they are performing. And the office that I went to is most certainly not the right one.

BBB

I received an email from BBB yesterday... in response to my previous correspondence. Doctor Tomar is now accusing me of being critical of another doctor. Is this ethical ? I have never written anything derogatory about another doctor to RealSelf or any or any other website until this unfortunate incident with her. I have never sued a doctor in my life.
I am flabbergasted by these comments to BBB...which anyone can read.
I feel very sad that I would be involved with such disreputable characters.
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

I am extremely upset.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

teenzy, By the way , the small amount of Ultherapy I did have, did nothing. A total rip-off! Anyway, thanks for your comments, even though they were totally misguided.
So you've had a good experience with her. Great. That's not necessarily going to be the case with other people. I saw her for a medical appointment and found her to be condescending and cold. Her young receptionist was unprofessional, as well.
ladyjade, you obviously have me confused with someone else. I would not have one good thing to say about her. Please read my reviews. I agree with everything you say.
My response was to teenzy's comment. I'm so glad I never had her do any work on me...sorry you're going through this!
Hi Lady Jade, Believe me, she doesn't look anything like her pictures...very overfilled face. Go to Juvaderm on RealSelf and read some reviews of her and also on other websites. And you are right very amateurish employees. They can't even return a phone call.
I always forget something. Would you please let me know if you find an outstanding doctor for cosmetic procedures. Evidently you live in the same area I do. Jupiter or Palm beach? Thank You.
Hi CE - unfortunately, I can't recommend anyone I've seen in the past. I haven't been to him yet, but so far from what I've read I'm really impressed with Dr Luis Villar in Stuart. I'll likely schedule a consult with him soon. Good luck finding someone!
Hi ladyjade - I have also heard good things about him. I think I will schedule an appointment. It seems that it is hard to find someone in Palm Beach area that is good at injectables and Ulthera. Thank you for mentioning Dr Villar.
CE, I've had filler injected by doctors in Fort Lauderdale, Weston and West Palm Beach. I do my research. They were all supposed to be good doctors, yet they screwed up in some way - too much filler, injected in wrong area, injected too superficially, etc. Sometimes it feels as though I'm more likely to encounter a unicorn than to find a truly skilled injector. If you do decide to see him, let me know how things go with Dr Villar!
ladyjade, I am reading an article by Dr. Anita Mandal on how to avoid unnatural look from fillers. She sounds like she knows what she is doing. It is in Sunday paper under health and beauty experts.
I use dr Richard galitz I'm in jupiter but he's in aventura but he's worth it!! Does all surgical procedures under local...hence cheaper but just as good results.. He also is an awesome facial filler dr. Anyways... It's worth the drive to me:-)
Hi Lovin it, Thank you for information about Dr. Galitz. I will definitely check him out. If he Is good at fillers this is very rare. Most of them do not know how deep to go and don,t take into account that one area of your face may be fuller than another. That's the way Dr. Supriya Tomar does things,
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

If you paid by credit card you can call the cc company and contest the $1000 for non service. They'll give you credit temporarily while they investigate. It is then up to the Dr to prove she gave full service. No, I don't use her, I don't live in FL.
Why don't you speak to them about doing your neck? If you paid for it and the Dr acknowledged you overpaid by $1000 she should have no problem doing the neck or refunding the difference, it's illegal what this office is doing.
You know Lauren, you are right...you would think she would do the right thing. I wrote to BBB who in turn wrote to her, she more or less told them she could charge whatever she wanted to. BBB did tell me to contact the district attorney and several other offices, which I'm going to do today. Thanks for the inquiry. I'll keep you updated
Lauren 999 I made a mistake BBB told me to contact the Attorney General, not the District Attorney.
When did you have this done and how are the results?
CE, when you signed your consent for treatment, what did it say? I just had my Tear Trough area done and if it works, I'll do my neck and chin. I remember reading that it will not be as effective as plastic surgery but it did state the areas to be done. If they didn't give you a copy you should ask for one. How did you pay for the procedure, check or credit card?
Lauren 999 What is the difference if I paid with check or credit card? No, she did not give me a copy of anything ... except a receipt like you get at the gas station. My Bad! I guess if you have MD tacked to your name you can steal from a patient and it is ok. She is Indian but I guess she doesn't believe in Karma...but I do. Are you a patient of Supriya Tomar? I didn't go into other things such as how bad she is at injectables. But you will find out. Good Luck!
The difference is if you paid by credit card, you call the credit card company and tell them you want to put the charge into dispute and they will contact the doctor's office and take whatever action they can.
You can't put the whole amount but the $1000 for non service will be given to you immediately. At that point I don't think I would want this Dr to work on me again. Hopefully you can get the credit and find someone else.
Hi Lauren 999, Thanks for trying to help me, but I think I waited to long to contact AMEX. I wrote to BBB and to make a long story short , the time period between the time I contacted BBB and when they got back to me was about two months or so. You don't have to worry I wouldn't go back to her if she were the only doctor on earth. I have sent for my records but I'm sure she will have changed everything. How did it go with your trough Ultherapy? Are you going to have other areas done? I wish I could find a doctor that was ethical and knew what he or she was doing.