29 Year Old Mother of 2 (11 & 7) Much Needed Tt and Butt Lift - West Palm Beach, FL

I will be getting TT and lipo all around my...

I will be getting TT and lipo all around my muffin, back, and fat transfer to the buttocks :)
I've been wanting the TT for about 7 yrs now and I finally decide that it's time! I went for a second consultation this morning because I couldn't decide to go with this dr or that dr ;( so I made my decision and went ahead and gave my deposit to lock my date which will be April 11th! I am very excited but at the same time feeling nervous and scare. Which I think that's pretty normal to feel like that. So I'm hoping for the best! :)

need to lose weight ASAP!

So I forgot to mention my PS suggested I were to lose some weight before my Surgery which is right around the corner. And I really need to do something about. So... Monday I started to go to the gym in the morning before I head to work. I usually stay there for about 30-40 minutes each time (thats all I can squeeze) and im going to do this 5 days a week. But I really wish magic would happen to lose about 20 lbs in less than 7 weeks lol :( I will try really hard to shed some pounds. ....
Gosh its so hard :( :( I will try to post a pic as soon as i can so that you guys can see the mess im in lol

New pic

Here's a current pic of this horrible body of mine :( and my wish body :/

Embarrassing! Lol

Do you guys see the flat cake!? Lol and what's with the rolls under my bra eww gross!

3 days post op

All I can say is that im loving the results im in and its only been 3 days :)
I feel like in a couple months I should be ready for my tt after all this swelling and numbness goes away :)

3 days post op