Have Not Done It Yet! - West Palm Beach, FL

I would love to give a full feedback AFTER the...

I would love to give a full feedback AFTER the procedure, not before. So far I consulted with Dr Schwartz and met his stuff members in the office. Everyone was very nice, attentive and happy. If he is as skilled as they claim I should be very happy, but again I have not have the procedure yet so I can not really give a survey about it. I booked rhinoplasty and S lift together. The cost is $ 15.000.00

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! We're hoping you'll use this space to keep us updated on your process from how you're feeling about your journey to what healing is like.

You might want to check out this list of supplies to consider for recovery.

Please keep us posted!

Rhinoplasty

My surgery is next week on Thursday. I am getting excited. Dr Schewartz from West Palm Beach will operate on me. I will post the pictures before and after the following week.

Getting excited. My surgery is this coming week on Thursday!

Rhinoplasty and S lift

I am a patient of Dr Michael L. Schwartz in West Palm Beach. I had my procedures done last Thursday. I am now at home resting and recupering. Still swollen quite a bit. The staff members were great. My surgery started on time and lasted about 8.5 hours due to lots of small changes we were doing to my nose. I had a rhino done 7 years ago in John s Hopkins and I was unhappy since. My nose was pointed down like a witch and was crooking to the left every time I smiled. I will attach the pre and post surgery pictures in a couple if days. The surgery went well. I was given a head brace. I also had a prescription for antibiotics and pain pills. I only took antibiotics. I felt pressure and overall tiredness, swelling, but not much pain. My nose did not hurt or bleed a lot after. I was able to get by using Tylenol every 4-6 hours. Dr Schwartz did not pack my nostrils so I was able to breathe via nose !!!!!!!! Huge plus!!!!!!! Now I am recovering, still too swollen to give you a nice picture. Take food with you in a cooler if u r out of town. My husband bought me Greek yogurts, bananas and ginger ale- the last one for nausea. That is all I could eat for the first 3 days. Stay tuned for more...

I am now about 2 1/2 weeks post op. However I have R sided facial nerve issue therefore I can not close my right eye. Thought, I will wait another 1-2 weeks before I will post FAIR pictures of my procedure outcomes. Hopefully this issue goes away fast. Unfortunately everyone at work noticed my right eye not being right and I got a lot of questions about it, so if you are planning an s-lift please take a note of this. Being in medical field myself I understand that is temporary and nerve if it was damaged or pressed will regrow 1 mm a month so hopefully it will return to normal. So FAR all I CAN SAY I AM STILL IN RECOVERY!
Dr Schwartz

I have not done the procedure, yet. I would like to give a feedback AFTER the actual procedure is performed.