Awful Experience - West Palm Beach, FL

After being injected Radiesse under my eyes, 5...

After being injected Radiesse under my eyes, 5 years later I still have ugly bumps and I finally will undergo a blepharoplasty to fix this mistake. I consulted with many surgeons before choosing one who specialized in eyes only and has the best reputation after 23 years of impecable practice.
Radiesse is way too thick a product to be injected here.
I would not recommend Reddy to my worst enemy!

I read that Dr Reddy has the nerves to write that...

I read that Dr Reddy has the nerves to write that Radiesse should not be injected under the eyes.
This is what he injected in me...
Devastating consequences!
Beware of the lack of ethics and professionalism.
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

He had an office in Boca for a while, this is how I met him.

"The best reputation"? He must have had someone do some major clean-up online, because when I researched him over a year ago he had a lot of bad reviews - lots of botched procedures.
I must have expressed myself poorly. The best reputable surgeon is not dr Reddy, but the one I chose for my current procedures. Reddy damaged my under eye area very badly 5 years ago and I suffered the consequences since. I am happy to report that Dr David Felder operated on my upper and lower lids on Tuesday. I am healing nicely. No pain at all. My scars are already fading. The lasered skin under the eyes is turning pink and starting to peel away. If anyone wants to see photos, let me know, I will send privately.

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear this has been a struggle for you for 5 years. I will be hoping your bleph goes great. Please start a review of it so we can follow your story and hear how you are doing.

I will be happy to report about it.

Thanks, I'll look forward to hearing how you are doing. Sending positive thoughts your way as you get ready for the treatment!!

My surgery took place this morning. Upper and lower blepharoplasty and laser tightening on lower lid as well. I feel really well, no pain, slight tightness since I have 8 sutures on each upper lid and my under eye regions feel sunburnt. I go for post op tomorrow afternoon.

So glad to hear all went well and you are feeling ok! When you feel up to it post your bleph review so we can hear your full story. :) Hoping all is great at your post-op tomorrow!!

Post -op was today. The doctor noticed very little bruising swelling. The lasered skin under the eyes is normally dark and shows nice progression. The sutures will be removed next Wednesday.