A Natural Look Permanent Make Up / West Palm Beach/ Macon - West Palm Beach, FL

I had real thin eyebrows and was in a car accident...

I had real thin eyebrows and was in a car accident and had a scare across my lip.
I went to 5-6 people and they did not want to do my lips at all. They said nothing can be done and color
wont take in a scare.
I went to A Natural look Permanent Make up in West Palm Beach, Fla. GeeGee has had 35 years experience and said NO problem. She did my lips and eyebrows. They turned out PERFECT. She knows her stuff and several Plastic surgeons had ref. me. They said, she is worth every dime and she had done hard repair cases for them.. They were so right. I also ref. a friend in Macon, Ga. to her daughter and my friend was also 100% pleased and loved the attention and time they took to explain and custom mix the exact color to my lips. It is worth the travel time to get a perfect job .

Congratulations on your results.  Looks great and I am sure it makes the morning routine easier:)
GeeGee in West Palm Beach and Stephanie in Macon, Ga.

They were great. They spent 1 hour before they did anything. They showed me the shape the color and drew it all on so that I could see what I was getting. They even called me 3 -4 times that month to see how I was doing and scheduled an appt. for me to come in for a Complementary touch up. They said, they want me 100% happy. I am 200% happy.