Mommy Makeover--Mini Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation W Lift - West Palm Beach, FL

I'm so nervous. I'm 34, 2 beautiful children. In...

I'm so nervous. I'm 34, 2 beautiful children. In getting ready for my procedure. I had an abnormal mammo, testing, biopsy & everything turned out good. Now anxiously awaiting my BA and Mini TT w/ no muscle repair. Pictures to follow. I have tubular breasts also and have always had a pooch even before my children.

Change in Date!

I am now scheduled for June 12! So excited and ready to be healed up to enjoy summer.

Photos

Mini Tt without drains

Couple new stats about me. I'm 34, 135 lbs. Going w/ silicone 371cc. Hopefully natural looking. My Mini TT / Lipo is going to be without drains. No muscle repair, anyone experienced a mini TT w/ out drains?? How did it go??

Post op

Very sore. But headed to my follow up visit. Excited & nervous to see the results. I have no drains, just bandages. I'll post picks later

Post op day 2

Yesterday was rough. My mini TT doesn't hurt at all. It's my breasts!! They are so tight! My boyfriend has been great. I have concerns with my tummy though. I seem to have a ledge about my BB. My breasts look great considering what they looked like before! I'll post picks later.

3 days post op

Feeling better today. Got a different compression garment to help with the tummy. It's miserable!!!! And pricey 150.00, hopefully it helps a lot. Anyone else feel like they can't breathe in it??

Ugh!!

I'm in compression garment hell! I purchased a 150.00 garment yesterday & it's miserable!! It's so tight I can't sit upright. Any suggestions in something cheaper that covers tummy area?? Please help

2 weeks post op

My scar looks amazing!! He did a wonderful job. Starting physical therapy to help with the hardness & swelling. But everything is getting better each day.

2 weeks

Right one is sit sitting higher. But I'm massaging it more everyday.

19 days post op

Had my first physical therapy appointment today. Expensive but well worth it!! My tummy feels less angry at me. It was so soothing. If you can do it, it made me feel so much better.
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Did yo get you CG sorted out?
Somewhat. I seem my PS today & he gave me a binder w/ a pad & hopefully it works. I'm starting physical therapy 2 times a week to work on my scar tissue.
Hey I have my post op appointment on Monday to remove drains and know how you feel .x good luck
Looking forward to following your journey. Happy healing. Rest, rest and rest!
Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you feel up to it. Get well soon and take care!
Yay, you are scheduled on my Birthday!! So exciting isn't it? Mine is on the 28th, and I can't wait!
Well happy birthday to me and you..LOL ..it is exciting, i was scheduled May 1st and 3 days before I got a abnormal mammogram result back. At that point I was so disappointed. I've been through a biopsy and thank god everything was normal but I'm so ready to do this. I wish you the best.

Thanks for starting your story here on RealSelf! Here's a list of supplies you might need for recovery, as well as a great post by Blonde in Bluffton about her first three days post-op.

Less than a month to go! Please keep us updated on your journey.