Juviderm Ugliness - West Palm Beach, FL

I have to say Juviderm can be a very nice thing as...

I have to say Juviderm can be a very nice thing as long as the doctor injecting knows how to place it. I was left with a crooked smile and bulges that did not belong. Hyaluranidase did not work as well as expected after a few attempts to reduce the fill. It has been a very long 2 months and I still have 4-6 months worth of walking around disfigured. If you get it, definitely watch where the product is being placed to confirm that is where you want it. I will most likely only have it done for frown lines nothing more as i like my natural look. But never with this Doctor again!
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Awful- she left me looking crooked around the mouth area and gave me bulges where they did not belong. Not to mention the 3 weeks worth of major bruising. Also, she evidently could not see her mistake after she made it and tried convincing me I was making a big deal out of nothing. She even had the nerve to say " it will fade in 6 months anyway as if that was no time at all. She attempted to use vitrase to reduce a few times but just didn't hit the mark and it reduced only a bit. I was tired of bruising so am just living with it and hating every moment. Got my money back BTW. Atleast did not have to pay for this awful mess in that way anyway.