48 Years Old After Jaw Surgery Filler - West Palm Beach, FL

After my jaw surgery when my lower jaw was moved...

After my jaw surgery when my lower jaw was moved back I was left with deeper creases in my nasolabial folds as well as vertical lines that extended downward from the corners of my mouth all the time, not just when smiling. I had filler put it and if I'd of gotten another vial it may have done what I wanted it to. But then the price would have gone to 1800 or so. I had two vials done which helped but didn't do all that I wanted it to. So for that much money, NO, not worth it. Especially since the results will only last 3 months I hear.

She's wonderful, I don't think it was a problem with my physician, it was that I didn't have the money to spend on 3 vials to get the results I wanted.

Those vials do get expensive.  I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for.
Thanks Jill. Yeah, it was a huge waste of money. At least I don't look any worse. I mean, it does look a smidge better, but definitely not 1300 dollars better. You can see the pictures of the difference if you look up my other post on my jaw surgery.
I'm putting a link to your jaw surgery review here for anyone who would like to see.