48 Years Old After Jaw Surgery Filler - West Palm Beach, FL

After my jaw surgery when my lower jaw was moved...

After my jaw surgery when my lower jaw was moved back I was left with deeper creases in my nasolabial folds as well as vertical lines that extended downward from the corners of my mouth all the time, not just when smiling. I had filler put it and if I'd of gotten another vial it may have done what I wanted it to. But then the price would have gone to 1800 or so. I had two vials done which helped but didn't do all that I wanted it to. So for that much money, NO, not worth it. Especially since the results will only last 3 months I hear.

Those vials do get expensive.  I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for.
Thanks Jill. Yeah, it was a huge waste of money. At least I don't look any worse. I mean, it does look a smidge better, but definitely not 1300 dollars better. You can see the pictures of the difference if you look up my other post on my jaw surgery.
I'm putting a link to your jaw surgery review here for anyone who would like to see.

Juvederm by different professional yielded much better results

wow, this time I only had one vial of Juvederm ($500) and the results are WAY better. This nurse practitioner (Christine Schiller DNP, ARNP, B-C) injected in my cheeks instead of the naso-labial fold and I love the results. I will definitely keep up on this. Worth every penny. You can see before pictures if you look at my jaw surgery review.

Christine Schiller DNP, ARNP, B-C

Christine put the filler in exactly the right place and gave me the more youthful and subtle changes I desired.