Nip Tuck - West Palm Beach, FL

All of my life I have looked younger than my...

All of my life I have looked younger than my biological age. I still looked great at 60, but by age 65, naso-labial folds deepened; jowls began to develop; a prominent band appeared in my neck from a sagging muscle; the skin under my eyes was crepey; and I was tired-looking from droopy upper lids. Time for a change! If you remember "I Feel Bad About My Neck And Other Thoughts On Being a Woman," by Nora Ephron, you will understand the compulsion to turn back time (at least for a while).
Note: Insurance does not cover elective, cosmetic procedures. The price I posted reflects the physician's professional fee for a Facelift & Lower Blepharoplasty. I had the Upper Blepharoplasty at a later date so that the outcome of the other procedures could be appreciated before making a decision to do more. In addition, to the physician's fee, there were outside charges for the surgical center facility fee and the anesthesia fee amounting to $3,325.00.
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz is a kind, gentle person. He has a low-key approach in his consultation that allows a patient to verbalize concerns about appearance and goals for improvement. He is conservative in his approach and does not push procedures. I was told by multiple medical professionals to trust his expertise and hallmark of achieving a "natural" outcome. That being said, it is important to candidly share your vision to avoid misunderstanding. Dr. Schwartz is non-judgmental and receptive to commentary by his patients. In my eyes, that is what makes him special.