SO LONG DD's - West Palm Beach, FL

I have mixed felling about my procedure....

I have mixed felling about my procedure. Sometimes I am happy and sometimes scared cause you don't really know what they will look like and how your healing will be but one thing I do know is that I am going to leave it in God's hands. My husband was very supportive of my decision but he said he really didn't mine the size of my breast.

PAIN PAIN PAIN !!!!!!!

4 days post op and yesterday the Dr took my pain pump out I still have a lot of pain and I have not been able to have a number 2 took some laxative I got from Walgreens 2 days ago nothing and yesterday I bought some miralax I had 2 cups and nothing I am about to have a cup now I have get some sleep at times 2 hours at a time but have not been able to sleep long

New pic

I will take another one with out binder and bra in a few days but I do like my results

2 for 1

As you can see I had my breast reduced and also a tummy tuck pain pain pain.

3 months

Dr Pillersdorf ,A

Everything was good. I would go back.

Looking HOT!!!!
You look great! If you don't mind sharing, what size are your breast after the reduction?
Thanks I am not sure yet I will let you know this week on the size
Ok, How is your pain level today?
Not to bad I just can't wait to get these tubs out
Congratulations! You made it thru the hard part. My tummy trouble was the worst. I went to family dollar and got a citrate. Drink it down and a full glass of water after. It worked for me. The pain meds work wonders but will bind you up terribly. Welcome to the other side. Get plenty of rest and get lots of water. Keep us posted :)
Thanks the Miralax I took made me go today but I am still taking the pain meds how many days did you take your pain pills ?
I am home all I can say is thank you Lord for waking me up but There is a lot of pain I will send some pic as soon as I can thanks for the support .
Well I am on my way
I sure will keep me in your prayers my surgery is July 15!!!!
Thanks I will do the same for you on 7/15
I'm so happy to see and hear that I am not the only one struggling about a breast reduced. I currently struggle with heavy breast and constant attention, which I hope will become limited once the procedure is completed. Don't worry your feelings are normal and you are not in this along. Please keep me posted.
Will do thanks
I feel good even though I am in pain I don't feel like I am carrying a new baby around every time I get up and walk I hope everything went well for you cause you had yours this week also may The Lord be with you and keep me posted on the new you!!
I'm so proud of you...you look really good already!!!
Thanks
i really feel your pain i have been waking up at night with bad dreams and some good dreams all in all im nervous but like you said it all in gods hands....be blessed and stay enouraged
GOD is my rock, and my foundation, so he will see me through!
Hi there :) Congratulations on making such a big decision! If you have a history of pain or discomfort from your breasts your going to be over the moon at the change in weight afterwards. Also be strong in your faith that all will heal and look well. Stressing or worry can hinder your healing and isn't healthy for you. Take comfort in this site like i did and try not to be frightened by other people experiences in life unfortunately despite all the good the bad things stand out simply because they 'seem' bigger. 5this is not so. :) My partner was impartial to my reduction and said he was happy for me but still liked my old breasts which upset me slightly because i felt he didnt care for my change because he wasnt reacting as excitedly as i was but truthfully he is male and loves me and is simply just happy that im happy. Later he admitted that my breasts now look better in a different way because they are up were they should be but said that he never previously disliked my size. Its an emotional roller coaster with lots of insecure feelings and small defining moments you feel really accomplished and proud. Enjoy it is my advice and love every minute because its wonderful. :) Goodluck!
Thanks I will let you know how it goes
Great!