Multiple Procedures with General Overall Satisfaction - West Palm Beach, FL

My husband is 9 yrs younger than I and as a...

My husband is 9 yrs younger than I and as a photographer, he had been doing a lot of shoots with much younger and beauftiful models. My self esteem was withering along with my facial skin! It's been 3mo. since procedures, & he told me last week I look the best ever, and younger than 10 yrs ago (and I am 62.) Yes, it was worth it.

I had a breast lift w/implants 18 mo. ago at Strax, but left breast had numerous problems, hematoma, capsular contrature, and nipple necrosis, leaving it with a dent down the vertical scar. Very sad. Those conditions are not the fault of any dr but a common risk. Well,3 mo. ago I found Dr. R for a consult about the breast; he, my husband & I finally agreed the appearance of that breast isn't all that ghastly, so instead we talked about a neck/mid-face lift-and eyelids upper & lower, w/ dermabrasion on upper lip lines. He would even repair a split ear lobe. Dr. R gave me realistic pointers about my expectations.

I have had such good results that most people have commented on how much younger I look and only one person suspected it was a face lift (so it wasn't a radical scary looking change!) He and his staff have always been kind, considerate and helpful.

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you are happy. I am sorry regarding the wait times. Let me know if there is something we can do in that regard.

Thanks for writing a review of your facelift experience! We'd love to see photos too, if you're comfortable sharing. :)