I Still Can't Believe It's Me in the Mirror! My Profile is Awesome, in the Name of Vanity It Was All Worthwhile.

I felt I was not aging gracefully. Since I turned...

I felt I was not aging gracefully. Since I turned 50 I could see my genetics were not in my favor. I inherited my mother's turkey neck and my father's jowls. Most times when I was looking in the mirror putting on make-up I would pull my neck back with my finger to see my profile and imagine what I would look like without the exta skin. I started to do my homework & a facelift became a reality.

Yes, there was post-op discomfort, but to me it was so worth it. I love the way I look & feel. Believe me when I say it was a complete attitude transformation. I let my hair grow & wear a ponytail, something I would never do never before as it would call attention to your jaw line( or lack of one). My make-up regimen time has been cut in half or less depending on what I'm dressing for.

I have absolutely no regrets. I'm 57 & I don't think I look my age. People who see me (not a daily basis)can't quite figure out why I look so well. Usually they ask..did you lose weight, is your hair different or just wow, you're looking good. When I tell them I had a facelift their comment is..but you look so natural! I'm loving life.

Please see photos, the first 2 are the after,...

Please see photos, the first 2 are the after, quite a big difference from the before. As I said it was a peronality transformation as well as a huge physical transformation! YEAH!!!!

Dr. Frank Catalfumo, Lifestyle Lift

I decided I did not want gereral anesthesia, to me that was the major risk factor. That was my first reason for chosing LifeStyle Lift. My doctor & his staff took the time to answer all my questions both before & after surgery. My follow up care was amazing. I highly recommend LifeStyle Lift & "Dr. Cat". I am a happy person!