Really Great Experience

Rhinoplasty, in my case, was one of the best...

Rhinoplasty, in my case, was one of the best decisions of my life. Recovery is not bad at all, considering I was more uncomfortable than in pain and it lasted for only a few days. Now that a lot of the swelling has subsided, my nose looks amazing! It was totally worth it. I had a large hump on my nose as well as a really droopy tip; I felt it was a huge eyesore that took all the focus away from the rest of my face. Getting rid of my witchy nose was a huge priority for most of my life, and now that I have gone through with it I couldn't be happier. If I had to name any cons, it would be that I was forced to get contacts because you can't wear glasses after the cast is removed- but now I love my contacts! In other words, I can't even name a negative aspect of my experience. The only thing I regret is not getting it done sooner!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with my decision to get rhinoplasty, and I am especially glad I chose Dr. J! He was definitely the most personable and friendly doctor I met (I met with two other doctors, and they couldn't compare). The digital imaging was a nice touch to help me see what the final results could look like. Plus, the biggest thing for me was that Dr. J suggested changes to my nose when other doctors insisted they would only fix the bump on my nose. Dr. J suggested tip refining and some septum work. I didn't even think I needed work on my tip, but that has been the most dramatic change on my nose and has changed the appearance of my entire face! Not only is Dr. J awesome, his staff is incredibly nice and welcoming, as were the employees of the ambulatory care center on the day of surgery. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who wants the best natural looking nose they could ever have.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I'm so happy for you! Do you have any photos you can share with us?