46 Year Old, Very Petite, Had Full Term Twins - West Orange, NJ

I'm a very petite mother to four children; two...

I'm a very petite mother to four children; two older boys and a set of twins. With my first pregnancy I went past due which was the initial cause of my herniated belly button. Also started the separation of my stomach muscles. After having another c-section with my second son, that separation became more apparent. After several more years, I had twins, who also went to full term and caused my diastasis recti to worsen (it was a lot of weight to carry, major strain on my body). That's when I decided to have surgery, since no amount of exercising or special binders were helping at all. Three months later, I cannot believe the difference, the change! I can look down at myself and see a normal stomach, a normal shaped belly button. It's amazing! I no longer have to wear clothing that camouflages my stomach. I no longer look like I am still three months pregnant. My surgeon and his staff were amazing. I cannot thank them enough. I feel great about myself now.
Glad your happy. Any pics to share? :-)
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

I definitely highly recommend Dr. George Peck in West Orange, NJ. Brilliant surgeon with the best bed-side manner and his wonderful staff.