West Orange - Dr. Joseph - AMAZING! - West Orange, NJ

I've had two surgeries on my nose - first was a...

I've had two surgeries on my nose - first was a septo/rhino and the second was a revision because I couldn't breathe out of my right nostril. That was fixed but I was left with a concave section on the right side of my nose. I read about Dr. Joseph on here and on makeupalley.com and decided to give it a go. I'm SUPER pleased with the results - and that's only after one treatment! I'm going to have a second just to tweak a little bit more, but honestly I'm perfectly happy with how it is now.

The procedure wasn't painful - just a few pinches - the area was numbed. And what I loved is that you could see the results right away. Yes, it was a little swollen, but nothing major. I went running that night and went to work the next day and it was as though I had nothing done to my face.

Dr. Joseph is amazing at what he does! In fact, I'm so happy with my nose I want him to do my lips and fix my jaw/chin!

Hi Patti -- Thanks for sharing! You look fantastic: It;s a nice, subtle change. When do you go back for the touch-up?

I go back on 11/21. Thank you so much for the compliment! I'm super pleased!!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Amazing. All I can say. Super friendly, understanding, doesn't rush, listens to all concerns, and is amazing at his craft!!