He is Simply AMAZING!! Please Believe the Hype...- West Orange, NJ

I researched and interviewed several potential...

I researched and interviewed several potential Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and had the great fortune of discovering the finest plastic surgeon I've ever met. Let me preface by sharing that I am a Medic, also in the healthcare field. Through school and work I have had the opportunity to work alongside many fine Dr.'s in the ER, trauma units, and private practice-so I recognize the real deal when I see it!
So what can be said about Dr. Joseph that hasn't already been said...not much, but I'd like to share my experience because it's not often you run across a Dr. of this caliber.
I contacted his office in regards to receiving Silikon 1000, (yes-I did all of my responsible research prior and knew this was the filler I was interested in receiving, but until Dr. Joseph I hadn't met a plastic surgeon I felt 100% confident with. I waited and researched 3 yrs. to do so). The office staff I've spoken to and dealt with (both Gloria & Kristal), are truly fantastic in their own right-behind every great man is...;-0
Since I live in Arizona, my initial consult was done via internet. Photos, medical history, options, expectations, cost-all thoroughly discussed. I've now flown into see him twice, receiving injections in my lips, under eyes (tear trough), correction of nasal tip, and scars. Minimal discomfort, recovery AND results were immediate, both times I was able to fly in/out on the same day with no visible signs that anything had been done. When I got home, my fiancé' of 2 years (not knowing what I had done), affectionately stated "Babe, I'm the luckiest guy in the world, you just get more beautiful everyday" ;-)
Friends. family and co-workers just kept commenting on how youthful/refreshed/beautiful/amazing (you fill in blank-I got them all ;-) I looked. I felt even better!
That's a true testament to Dr. Joseph's artistry.
They have a genuine affection for what they do and an unparalleled commitment to their patients-this shines through in every aspect of their work. And I say "they" because it truly is family there and they all take care of you like you are one of their own. Dr. Joseph and staff have earned my respect, trust, and loyalty and I would trust no one else. I plan to return once more for a final set of injections to the tear trough area...yes, it's time consuming traveling from AZ, yes, it's a bit more cost. But when it comes to knowing you're in the hands of a true professional, well-that's priceless.
Please feel free to privately email me with any questions at all, I'd be happy to share my experience.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon