Very Pleasing Results - West Orange, NJ

Dr Josephs receptionist was very pleasant during...

Dr Josephs receptionist was very pleasant during my initial phone call to the office. I found the entire staff to be very kind and professional. Dr Joseph was recommended by a friend and after reading reviews I decided to make a consultation appt and am so happy I did!.

Dr. Joseph listens when he asks what your concerns are..mine being that i have an oval face and over the years have lost volume in the bottom third.(chin area).I know I have nice eyes, but unfortunately, the chin area is all I see when i look in the mirror. Dr Joseph makes suggestions and will draw it out on your face while you observe with a mirror.

My first appt I had injections only in the chin area and upper lip. The upper lip area was perfect. While i saw a difference in the chin, i wanted better results. Dr Joseph showed me that building the volume in the surrounding area on either side would do the job..and he was correct..i had injections on the lower cheeks and another dose in the chin area and am extremely pleased with the results.I did not experience and pain or bruising during and after the treatments.Also, knowing that it is permanent makes the expense worthwhile.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing your experience, flipflopgirl. I'm glad you got the results you were looking for! :)