Nostril Reduction

I originally came to Dr. Joseph with the intent of...

I originally came to Dr. Joseph with the intent of somehow lowering my nostrils the slightest bit. To me, it seemed like they were too visible from the front view and it really bothered me every time I looked at it. With the help of a small silicone injection, Dr. Joseph was able to help me achieve exactly what I was looking for, a very natural reduction in my nostrils from the front and side profiles.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

After researching multiple doctors on the internet, I came upon Dr. Joseph and boy was I happy I did! Upon arriving at his office I was greeted by his very sweet staff and there was ZERO waiting time to go into the office when my appointment time came up. Dr. Joseph came into the room with the biggest and friendly smile. Right off the bat, he was super approachable and eager to know what brought me into his office. After explaining what I wished to have done, he took his time to examine my point of interest and did indeed feel he could perform what I wanted him to do. The procedure was quick and painless and before I could count to three I had exactly what I had come to his office for. I even received a complementary micro-dermabrasion! All in all I am so happy I went to see Dr. Joseph. The experience was a true 5 out 5 experience and I would definitely recommend him as a Doctor for anyone.