Great Results!!! - West Orange, NJ

I was actually looking to get my lower eyelids...

I was actually looking to get my lower eyelids filled and refreshed as they were a bit hollow, primarily from genetics since I have deep set eyes and I wanted minor corrections to my nose. I have had multiple injections by other doctors in the past which were not bad but the procedures were only temporary which overtime can become extremely costly and discouraging to have to continue to go back after you have lost the results you once had.

This cycle left me frustrated and I found myself online recently looking for more permanent options. I have always heard that there is no such thing as a permanent filler but I was determined to find something that would work for me and I figured with the medical field advancing so rapidly these days that something should be on the verge of discovery. I have completed the first of 2 treatments and already I am beyond happy with my improvements. Its almost too good to be true to believe that I will not have to return every 6 months to maintain my look. I have decided to go for a 2nd treatment just for a more subtle change that I feel will make me complete. I could not be happier nor recommended any doctor any higher.... Especially with a product that is permanent - it should be taken seriously and entrusted in the hands of someone who knows exactly what they are doing and has the experience with such a diverse patient population to understand the varying aesthetics of the human face.

I am considering silikon 1000 4 my lower eyelids. Did yiu get bruises after treatment? Do I need more than one treatment? I plan to c dr. Joseph. Thanks
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Joseph on real self and actually decided to meet with him because of soooooooo many other great reviews. Therefore i want to share my pleasant experience as well to help others make an informed decision and wise choice to work with Dr. Joseph. In my search I came across Dr. Joseph's permanent solutions and I was very impressed with his knowledge about his product, expertise and resources about Silikon 1000. With all the patient feedback and photos available as well I felt more than confident going in for a consultation and meeting him in person just sealed the deal as he was so patient, kind and professional. Everything was explained thoroughly to me and warnings were given to go very slow and subtle as we attempt to achieve exactly what I was looking for which was something that further impressed me because he showed concern in my wellbeing and satisfaction of achieving results that mirrored exactly what I was looking for.