Silikon 1000 for Lip Enhancement -West Orange, NJ

After literally years of research trying to find...

After literally years of research trying to find the best, most sensible treatment for lip enhancement, I came upon Silikon 1000: a permanent solution that looks and feels natural, without extreme pain or downtime. When I began to investigate who regularly, and successfully has performed the procedure in my area (I live in NJ), the selection of physicians was greatly narrowed down.

I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Joseph in West Orange, and was unsure what to expect (didn't want a duck-look but still wanted to see results and value for my money). He is quite thorough and is really a skilled artist. It took longer to sit with the topical anesthetic than the actual treatment itself. I've had juvederm once before, and the pain was much worse. This was nothing, really. I had a minor bruise that lasted a few days, but nothing that some foundation couldn't cover. (I should really say lipstick because it was in the middle of my upper lip). Long story short, it was easy, office staff is nice, efficient (you probably don't want to go for more than 2-3 treatments), quick, and painless (unless you're really really sensitive).

I plan on going a second time, and will probably call it a day (until I'm closer to 40, lol). This is not the best pic, but I will tell you after the first time, only the people you spend the most time with will be able to notice a change. It's very slight, but you feel it more than you actually see it. Mind you, it doesn't feel like Juvederm or permalip (I would imagine), it feels totally natural. Recommend highly if you're looking for a boost that's natural, and won't be temporary.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is very thorough, precise, and skilled.

Fantastic results from just one round! Your lips look beautiful!! If you have time please show us your round 2 if you even decide you need it! Thanks sharing your pics too!
Your lips look very natural.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for posting your story, Vic. Your lips looks great; congrats on your happy results! :)