Silikon 1000 to Fill Temple Hollows - West Orange, NJ

I decided to go to Dr Joseph after reading many...

I decided to go to Dr Joseph after reading many great reviews on here. I lost some facial volume and filled my temple hollows with silikon 1000. Although I will need to go back one or two more times to add more I am really happy with the preliminary results. This was money well spent and I highly recommend him.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Joseph is a highly skilled, intelligent doctor with a great upbeat personality. He addressed all of my concerns with honesty and provided a thorough exam. His injections were meticulous and painless. His staff were professional and very friendly.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Silikon 1000 community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Silikon 1000 community.