I Now Look the Way I Believe I Always Should Have - West Orange, NJ

Like most of the posts that I’ve read on this...

Like most of the posts that I’ve read on this site, I’ve had a hate relationship with my nose since I was a teenager. I felt like my nose preceded me into a room. If someone happened to catch my profile in a snapshot, I would just wince. I admit that it made me extremely self conscious about my appearance. I always dreamed about having a nose job, but never went through with it mostly out of fear. When I turned 45 however, I decided that it was now or never. I wasn’t going to go through one more day being unhappy and hating my nose. I can definitely say now that I can’t believe I put this off for so long. The procedure as a whole went very smoothly. I didn’t experience any pain at all. The most uncomfortable thing was not being able to breathe through my nose for a month or so, but that eventually resolved. As the swelling subsides, my nose looks better and better every day. I have to thank my surgeon who did a fabulous job. All of my friends and family can’t believe how natural it looks, not like a nose job at all which is what I wanted. I am thrilled each and every day to see my profile in the mirror. The best part is that I don’t really think about my nose anymore. I am confident that it just blends into my face and isn’t something that stands out. It’s exactly as it should have always been.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I researched many doctors, visited my top choices. Dr. Joseph stood out far above the others with his experience and his vision of what he could do for me.

What a fantastic result! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Wow, you look great! Congratulations! I also decided to finally have my nose done as I approached 45. I keep checking my profile so happy not to see my overhanging and bumpy nose anymore. It does look completely natural on you.