So Happy! - West Orange, NJ

I was unhappy with the appearance of my nose for...

I was unhappy with the appearance of my nose for quite a while and had been contemplating getting a rhinoplasty. After doing some research I found Dr. Eric Joseph, he came highly recommended in his craft. I made the appointment and showed up at his office not knowing what to expect. I was actually very nervous going in for my consultation, but after spending some time with Dr. Joseph I felt confident I was making the right decision. We decided together what we were going to do to my nose. I was not looking for any major changes I just wanted my nose to look like it had before it was broken. Dr. Joseph made sure he knew exactly what I wanted before making the final decision on what we should do. I felt comfortable that he would do an amazing job. I was also nervous going into surgery but once I saw Dr. Joseph I knew I was in good hands. Everything went smoothly and I was so happy to have finally gone through with getting my desired nose! Well, a few weeks went by and I was anticipating the big reveal. Once the bandage was removed and I saw my new nose I was over-joyed to find a perfectly straight beautiful nose that I once had. Thank you to Dr. Joseph and his wonderful staff for a great experience!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eric Joseph is an expert in his craft. He is extremely professional and still makes you feel comfortable. An extremely thorough doctor with a wonderful personality!

Beautiful results! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. What was the most difficult part of recovery for you?

Congrats. Your new nose looks natural.
thank you!