Great Experience, Great Results! - West Orange, NJ

I am a 35 year old Hispanic male and I have been...

However my girlfriend was looking through before and after photos from Colombia and she did not like the "Operated" look on those photos.

That is when she came across Realself and started seeing reviews and before and after photos. She liked Dr. Joseph the most because the results look really natural and also he had the most positive reviews.

Dr. Joseph is the MAN when it comes to noses, he did a great job on me and I am sure he will try his very best to do a great job on you too.

Rafael
looks great ! im still recovering but i know what you mean about Columbia , some of my relatives did their stuff in Peru but i wouldn't trust my body or my face to a surgeon in another country .
hey man nose looks a mile better
awesome! I also had rhinoplasty with Dr. Joseph!!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am a 35 year old Hispanic male and I have been wanting to get a nose job for a while. I was originaly going to do it in Colombia because it is cheaper to do it there. However my girlfriend was looking through before and after photos from Colombia and she did not like the look. That is when she came across realself and sterted seeing reviews and before and after photos. She liked Dr. Joseph the most because the results look really natural and also he had the most reviews. We met him and he delighted us with his personality, very approachable and jovial. We went through the procedure and everything went perfect. The results are extremely close to the simulation he did in the first consultation. Dr. Joseph is the MAN when it comes to noses, he did a great job on me and I am sure he will do his very best to do a great job on you too. Rafael