Great Doctor, Easy Process, Amazing Results! - West Orange, NJ

I am 4'11, weighing 95 lbs which is considered...

I am 4'11, weighing 95 lbs which is considered petite for your average 18 year old girl. My nose did not match my body, I had your classic oversized Italian nose with a bump. Dr Joseph said he had seen this type of nose several times on young girls so I was very confident in that he knew what he was doing. I met him and instantly knew I wanted him to be my doctor, he was very friendly and explained the process step by step. A little over a year ago in June I had my surgery done by Dr Joseph. I had never had surgery before so I was pretty nervous going into the operation room, but Dr Joseph reassured me and even held my hand before falling asleep from the anesthesia. The only days after my recovery in which I had pain was the first on my way home from the hospital, I took the pain pills Dr Joseph had given me and had no pain for the rest of the day. Bed rest was a bit annoying especially it being the first week of summer but I had absolutely no pain for the rest of those days. Soon enough I was back in Dr Joseph's office removing my band aid and being completely blown away by what my nose looked like. My large nose had become a tiny little perfect nose I had always wanted. As the weeks went on and the swelling went down I fell more in love with my new nose every day. My confidence has grown so much since the surgery, I now love my side profile and the perfect curve of my nose! A year later and I still cannot stop taking pictures of myself. For anyone who is considering doing this surgery, I one hundred percent recommend going through with it with Dr Joseph. Both my parents and I admire his kindness and compassion for his patients. I tell all my friends, including one who is getting the same surgery by Dr Joseph this upcoming week.. I would do this surgery 100 times over because of how easy Dr Joseph made everything and how in love I am with the awesome results!!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Joseph was very friendly and an extremely down to earth funny guy! My parents and I both knew he would be my doctor as soon as we met him. He made everything very simple and explained all the steps of my surgery to me. Knowing how nervous I was the day of the surgery, he even held my hand before I fell asleep for the anesthesia. After falling in love with my results a week later when the bandage was removed, he was very good with answering any of my questions and making sure my nose was perfect. Dr Joseph is defiantly the most compassionate doctor I have ever had and I would do this surgery any time again because of how easy he made the process. I recommend him to any one who is considering this surgery, he truly is a wonderful doctor!

you're nose looks amazing :) dr. joseph did my nose as well!!
You have great results!!! I bet you are super happy with them :)

BEAUTIFUL results! Thank you so much for sharing!

looks amazing :) love the result!