A Doctor's Doctor - West Orange, NJ

It was not as difficult as I thought and having a...

It was not as difficult as I thought and having a great doctor who takes pride in his work and cares for his patients is key !! I would recommend him to everyone .

The day of the procedure things went very well and Dr. Joseph called me/my sister / and my husband to make sure everything is ok afterwards.He never forgot any of their names either.   He also called a couple of days later to check on me even though it was new year's eve. He wanted to make sure things are ok before he went to spend time with his family .  Only a dedicated physician who really cares would do this. One wk after surgery i visited him in the office and had minimal blue/ yellow around my eyes which was easily covered with make up.  I went to work and no one noticed anything which is exactly what I wanted.
Dr. Joseph gave me perfect results.  I could not ask for more !   In addition his staff is wonderful and very helpful .

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I myself am a physician. I am also from NY. I researched and asked about surgeons in NY and was not comfortable with my results. When I found Dr. Joseph online I read all the reviews and felt really comfortable. After meeting him in the office I knew that this is a doctor I can trust. We discussed my procedure and I was happy with our plan.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad everything worked out well for you post-op.