Revision Rhinoplasty Better Than I Could Ask For!

In 2011 I had a rhinoplasty that turned out...

In 2011 I had a rhinoplasty that turned out nothing like what I wanted. For the next two years I was afraid to even consider getting a revision rhinoplasty to fix what had been done. My results after going to Dr. Joseph for my revision are better than I ever thought they could be. Dr. Joseph calmed any fears I had about getting another surgery and I couldn't be more happy that I did it. I love my nose now!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is amazing and he truly loves performing rhinoplasties, which shows in his amazing results! I had a rhinoplasty two years before seeing Dr. Joseph so I can say from experience that he is the one you want for your rhinoplasty surgery. He will listen to every concern/question you have, which is important for getting the nose you want! He is so kind and considerate, along with his entire office staff, that after my first appointment I knew I wanted him to do my revision surgery. Every follow-up appointment afterwards has been great and cements the fact that I chose the right doctor!