Revision Rhinoplasty Better Than I Could Ask For!

In 2011 I had a rhinoplasty that turned out...

In 2011 I had a rhinoplasty that turned out nothing like what I wanted. For the next two years I was afraid to even consider getting a revision rhinoplasty to fix what had been done. My results after going to Dr. Joseph for my revision are better than I ever thought they could be. Dr. Joseph calmed any fears I had about getting another surgery and I couldn't be more happy that I did it. I love my nose now!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is amazing and he truly loves performing rhinoplasties, which shows in his amazing results! I had a rhinoplasty two years before seeing Dr. Joseph so I can say from experience that he is the one you want for your rhinoplasty surgery. He will listen to every concern/question you have, which is important for getting the nose you want! He is so kind and considerate, along with his entire office staff, that after my first appointment I knew I wanted him to do my revision surgery. Every follow-up appointment afterwards has been great and cements the fact that I chose the right doctor!

Beautiful :)
Wow perfect!
Congratulations your nose looks perfect!
Sweet-sweet rachverg: Thank you for selflessly sharing your experience and photos of your beautiful face. You have been blessed with a beautiful chin that will keep your neck skin tight for many years to come. Chin reduction would not be a procedure worthy of your consideration, nor one that I would recommend for you. May God bless you. DrJ
All I can say is that he did a supurb job, but the problem is now that your chin is too large for your nose. Have you considered getting it reduced? I am sorry if this hurts your feelings, but the reduction in your nose puts too much emphasis on your chin. But I think that is all you would ever need done. The nose looks perfect.
Congrats!! Your nose is so beautiful and I'm happy for you. Dr. Joseph is an artist. I can totally relate to your story as I was not happy with my primary. I had a revision last month and I'm glad I did! Enjoy your new improved nose! You deserve to be happy.