Revision Rhinoplasty in New Jersey

I had revision rhinoplasty this past October.My...

I had revision rhinoplasty this past October.

My primary surgery (performed by another doctor) resulted in noticeable asymmetry and a hanging columella. Although I was happy with the results, I was reluctant to undergo another procedure because of I feared the possibility of more (and more expensive) unsuccessful results.

After consulting with the doctor that I ultimately chose, I felt comfortable with proceeding and I'm so glad that I did. I didn't experience any complications post-op. I don't even think I had bruising. My results are even better than the computer imaging that was provided prior to the operation. I am especially impressed at how natural my improved nose looks.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for posting your story here at RealSelf!

yeah i wanna see that too please
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. was wonderful to work with, from the consultation to the surgery to the follow-up appointments. He was practical and honest and made me feel very comfortable and informed throughout the process. He is an ENT, as well, which I believe is a plus. I also think his fee was extremely reasonable. I live in NYC and I was disgusted at some of fees quoted for very "operated on" looking results here in Manhattan. Dr. J's staff has also been lovely to work with.