Nonsurgical Nose Job Using Silikon 1000 - West Orange, NJ

So let me start off by saying I always disliked my...

So let me start off by saying I always disliked my nose. I had a bump on the dorsum and my tip was a little droopy. I had my first rhinoplasty about 3 years ago by another surgeon and was left with an open roof deformity. I was unhappy so decided to get revision. About 6 months ago I went to a different country to get a revision done because its so much cheaper over there. The outcome was horrific and i was depressed. The surgeon left me with a point on my tip and an indentation on the left side of my bridge. I really didnt want to go through another surgery because i was just so traumatized. I decided to call Dr. Josephs office to see if he can fix it with silikon 1000. The staff was so friendly and gave me an appointment for the next day. I went to his office crying because i really hated the way i looked. He was completely honest with me and told me what he saw wrong with my nose and also told me he can fix it with silikon 1000.He was so friendly and made me feel so much better. I was only about a month post op from my horrific revision rhinoplasty so dr.Joseph told me its best to wait until the swelling goes down. I waited about 6 weeks to get my first set of injections and i was already looking way more normal. The injections just felt like a little pinch and pressure. I had a small bruise from the injection on my dorsum which went away quickly. I was so happy just from the first set but i knew i needed more along the way because my nose was still changing and healing. So i got my second round of injections about 2 months after and the results are great its actually pretty crazy how much better my nose looks. I am still only about 7 months post op so my nose will most likely change a bit especially since revision takes longer to heal. So right now i am waiting 6 months to see how things come along and heal to see if i need maybe one more set of injections. Overall i am satisfied and i thank dr.joseph and his staff for being so friendly and helping me. i will keep everyone updated on how things are coming along.

Just an update

Recent pics since my silikon 1000 injections.. I feel so much better about my nose.. Im waiting until March before i decide if i need another round of injections on the left side of my tip because that will make a year since i had my horrific revision. Overall im very happy :)
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

i definetely recommend dr.joseph hes the best

Thank you for your post. I was wondering which country you went to for your surgery? Was it Thailand or Korea? Maybe Phillipines? I have been researching as well so I am very curious so I don't make the same mistakes. Thank you for your pics and I hope you are happier now with your results.
Hi no I went to ecuador to get it done which was a big mistake I think its better to get surgery done from a surgeon you feel comfortable with and is nearby so if you have any questions or concerns he or she will be at reach.. :)
What was the doctors name and what part of country ?
It was dr.morales in quito
Wow amazing results. Was wondering if there are side effects of silikon 1000 in the long run.
Thank you the only side effects I had were bleeding from the injection and a small bruise.. besides that everything went perfect :)