Mole Removal Review

Last year I had saw Dr George C. Peck Jr for...

Last year I had saw Dr George C. Peck Jr for consultation on getting a large mole removed from my right temple. My first positive impression was of his office staff. Everyone was very cordial, treated me with respect and the wait was minimal. The facility was clean warm and welcoming.
On the day of my procedure the medical guided me every step of the way. All my questions were answer before the procedure commenced. They were all kind and made me feel less anxious and comfortable.
Dr George Peck Jr was also very kind. He answered all my questions and has a wealth of information and knowledge of his field. He is a second generation plastic surgeon in his family. My procedure went exceptionally well and heeled without any complication. I feel fantastic about the outcome. There was no scarring, discoloration or evidence that there was ever a mole present which is remarkable.
Essex Surgical LLc is a remarkable facility. The staff is wonderful, knowledgeable and gracious. Dr George Peck is amazing and does his very best to accommodate all the wishes of his clients to acheive optimal results.
I would recommend anyone to him. Overall my experience was 4 stars.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Was there much of a recovery period, following the removal? Any pain or swelling?
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dr George C. Peck Jr is a professional all the way. His attentiveness and concern for my well being was evident. He was very detailed in his approach when answering my questions. My mind was at ease after speaking with him. My procedure did not take a long time, 15 minutes at most. He was gentle and talked to me through the whole procedure. He made feel comfortable and my fears were releaved. If I had to do it again I would not hesitate to consult Dr George Peck Jr. I am very pleased with the results. Thank you Dr Peck.