On My Way to PERFECTION - West Orange, NJ

I am doing all my research on everything. The Dr....

I am doing all my research on everything. The Dr. the Procedure, the Results of others, as well as the Pro's and the Cons.

This is the most that I have spent o myself since my wedding and I dont want to have any regrets or be disappointed in any way, this is why I am doing my due diligence .

April 26th cannot come fast enough, I plan to document all important facts and share any helpful information as well as feedback so that the next person who want to realize there dream has good and reliable information and documentation from a gr8 source.

Also this Dr.Lalla needs to understand that having a patient like me is a deal breaker because a successful procedure on me means a positive feedback from a marketing giant like myself means $$$in his pocket.

I am not nervous but anxious, can wait until this day come and go.

Laser Liposuction on stomach, inner thigh, and flanks.

Hello: how was your procedure? any updates? hope everything went well. Please advise. Thanks
Hello: How did your procedure go? do you have any updates on your laser liposuction and how was the treatment with the staff and doctor. Thank you

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Wow, your date will be here before you know it, but it sounds like your pretty prepared for the big day!

Please do keep us updated with your progress. I'll be following your updates!

West Orange Plastic Surgeon