Upper, Extended Lower Blepharoplasty, Malar Bags Corrected - West Orange, NJ

I am 46' I had malar bags forever, it gotten so...

I am 46' I had malar bags forever, it gotten so bad after I done profractional laser resurfacing last year, it bothered me so much, I searched all possible options to correct this problem, I did fillers; it didn't work for me also its not cost effective.
I live in Atlanta, GA. but I chosed Dr. Schiller in NY after I saw his amazing results. I contacted his office back on dec. 12. Scheduled on Jan. 7, 13
I had my sergery done on monday, at dr. Schiller's clinic in west orange, NJ, with IV sedation( no genaral Anesthesia) it took an hour and a half, I felt sort a little bit but no real pain, I had tylenol, the next day I had to fly back to Atlanta, I was very bruised and swollen but no pain,
The bruises dindt go out for at least 4 weeks, the disolvable stiches started to come out after a week, but the last one had to stay 4 weeks before I could take it out with a tweezer.
I am six months post sergery, and I am very satisfied with the results, the upper lid is perfect, the lower lid is very good, most important the malar bags has been corrected by 80%
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Schiller is a decent gentleman, he professionally answered every single question I had. as an out of town patient, I had concerns about following up and any future complication, Dr. Schiller assured me that I can contact him whenever I need on his cell, and if any complication arisen he would find out a sergeon in Atlanta for me to revise with out charging me. I felt immediately comfortable