Upper, Extended Lower Blepharoplasty, Malar Bags Corrected - West Orange, NJ

I am 46' I had malar bags forever, it gotten so...

I am 46' I had malar bags forever, it gotten so bad after I done profractional laser resurfacing last year, it bothered me so much, I searched all possible options to correct this problem, I did fillers; it didn't work for me also its not cost effective.
I live in Atlanta, GA. but I chosed Dr. Schiller in NY after I saw his amazing results. I contacted his office back on dec. 12. Scheduled on Jan. 7, 13
I had my sergery done on monday, at dr. Schiller's clinic in west orange, NJ, with IV sedation( no genaral Anesthesia) it took an hour and a half, I felt sort a little bit but no real pain, I had tylenol, the next day I had to fly back to Atlanta, I was very bruised and swollen but no pain,
The bruises dindt go out for at least 4 weeks, the disolvable stiches started to come out after a week, but the last one had to stay 4 weeks before I could take it out with a tweezer.
I am six months post sergery, and I am very satisfied with the results, the upper lid is perfect, the lower lid is very good, most important the malar bags has been corrected by 80%
Hi, are you still satisfied with the work done by Dr Schiller?
Did you have any fat grafted?
No, just the exctended lower bleph with cheek lift, this is Dr. Schiller technique
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Schiller is a decent gentleman, he professionally answered every single question I had. as an out of town patient, I had concerns about following up and any future complication, Dr. Schiller assured me that I can contact him whenever I need on his cell, and if any complication arisen he would find out a sergeon in Atlanta for me to revise with out charging me. I felt immediately comfortable