Otoplasty Procedure - West Orange, NJ

I was first impressed with Dr. Eric M. Joseph...

I was first impressed with Dr. Eric M. Joseph educational background and his vast experience in the field of plastic surgery.

I can’t even tell how happy I am with my decision to have the Otoplasty procedure!!!! My ears have always been an insecurity of mine, and this insecurity often became an inconvenience. Deciding to have this procedure with Dr. Joseph was such a great decision. I was extremely nervous before the procedure but both Dr. Joseph and his assistant were extremely kind and attentive. I asked a million questions and he made sure to answer all of them, consistently following up to confirm that I felt comfortable and safe.

The surgery itself went very smoothly and I experienced no pain or complications following the procedure. Dr.Joseph was incredibly supportive and available throughout my recovery. He called me after the procedure to follow-up and I had his cell phone number in case of emergency. He was wonderful and the recovery process was amazingly fast. I felt like myself within a week.

Dr. Joseph’s staff is efficient and very friendly. I was put at ease from my first consultation visit. The arrangements for the surgery and follow-up visits were handled with great care as well as the financial arrangements. It has been two months since my surgery and I am very pleased with the result. My ears are exactly what I had hoped they would be. Setting my ears back has indulged my life in so many ways; I no longer have to hide behind my hair!! I just cannot say enough about Dr. Joseph’s knowledge, patience, integrity, and his commitment to his patients’ well being. I highly recommend Dr. Joseph.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is an expert in his field. He really takes good care of his patients and is always striving for perfection. He is skilled, talented and a very capable doctor. His bedside manner is excellent — he makes you feel very comfortable, relaxed and confident in your decisions. He is honest and trustworthy. Dr. Joseph and his entire staff made my experience the best that it could possibly be.

You look great, Maryna! Thanks so much for sharing your story and pics with us.