Dr Joseph E is my Doctor for Life - West Orange, NJ

Driving this time of the year in New Jersey is...

Driving this time of the year in New Jersey is like attending a fashion show. The trees are changing their multicolor coats right in front of my eyes,as i pop up the volume of the radio while I sing along the song :"I crashed my car into a bridge, I DON'T CARE, I love it Can you tell I'm happy? I am going to see Dr Joseph Eric in west Orange. I need to fix one of my earlobe and exciting to try silikon 1000 for my cheeks . I met Dr J few years ago when I have had Botox for the first time and Silikon 1000 for lips, nose and laugh lines. I do believe the pictures are not reflecting accurate result because in reality I looked so glamorous . Every time i left Dr J office I felt so good I wouldn't go straight home, i went shopping and enjoying the compliments. If you are curious how my lips looked after silikon 1000 i have another review done years ago, and you're welcome to visit it. As the first time, I did not experience any pain. Dr J do not believe that beauty should be associate in any way with pain. His gentle and precise injections will leave you instantly beautiful. My cheeks were red for only that day and could feel it for the next two. as the days passed i could see how beautifully my cheeks rise and gave me a youthful loo. Dr J also fixed one of my earlobe . It was done with a local anesthesia and again there was not pain at all. Actually this is just one of the reason that drove me again and again from NY to West Orange. I was injected by multiple doctors and by far Dr J has the best hands. I will post my latest pics and will try to update as time will pass and anything can change. Please feel free to ask anything. I will answer to all your Q.

I'm so glad you're happy, Zizi! Thank you for sharing your experience and photos with us. Please keep us posted on your healing process. :)

Thank you Sharon. I will update soon

Thank you Dr Joseph E. For fixing my earlobe. Today I'm little over two weeks and I am feeling amazing. I do not recall any pain it discomfort. My earlobe is healed and my cheeks look amazing. I will post soon some pics.
Oh my gosh!!! Lady your cheeks!! Ohlalala I am sooo jealous!!!! They look so awesome!!! When can you get your ear redone or a you not going to do that anymore? You know mine sagged (afraid they were going to rip) so I kept earrings out for a year, just put some in today, I think they shrank back up!! :) Keep us updated!!! XOXOX Kimberly
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Here I am, back in Dr Joseph Eric office and if I closed my eyes I could imagine myself sitting on a pink chair that has engraved on the back 4 big letters D I V A. That's how Dr J treat me . He is just a gentleman with amazing gifted hands and an eye for beauty. He is a perfectionist. Every of his clients can agree with me either is a woman or a man.