Breaking the Mold - West Orange, NJ

I've finally decided to undergo this surgery!...

I've finally decided to undergo this surgery! After many years of shadowing realself, and putting up with my love handles, Im ready for a bbl. (At least I think I am). I began with consultations with 3 drs. in the NJ area, made a decision, got my blood work, girdle and meds. Still need a couple of things, ointment, gauze and boppy.

Before pictures

I've included some before pictures to share

Questions!!

Im starting to have so many questions and now I feel im unprepared!!!

Rolled yoga mat or rolled towel or boppy pillow? Any advice?

Arnica pills or Arnica lotion?

Getting closer!!

I feel excited and anxious to get this started!!!!! 3 days left!

Post op!

Hello all and thanks for your best wishes! Today makes day 3 of my post op, as of today I can walk around I'm off the pain meds, really didn't need as much. Very sore all over lipo areas and my buns are hard as a rock! Will be uploading pictures shortly!

Update!!

Well today makes about 6 weeks of my surgery. I have to agree with everyone who mentioned that the post op care is the worst part (sleeping on your belly/side, not being able to sit everywhere without your boppy) but after a long struggle I feel amazing! Dr. Lalla was amazing in the lipo part, my marks are very light, and are not noticeble nat all, unless i point it out. My booty, looks good! it is not tremendously big, but it is very plump and high!

Pictures!

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

I decided on Dr. Lalla as he was positive and extremely friendly. Upon meeting Dr. Lalla, I he thoroughly explained the entire procedure and asked for my expectations and what he can do. The staff in his West Orange office are very friendly and most of all professional.

hello, im also considering dr lalla, du you have any after pics of ur procedure? are u satisfied
Hey!! I just posted a couple of pics. I am very satisfied I love my booty, but more importantly the shape of my body. Any questions feel free to ask! And I definitely happy with dr Lalla
Good luck and hope you have a fast and easy recovery. My bbl is also next week..
Hey girl I saw your results... Sorry you aren't happy with them. It must suck.
Sucks BIG TIME! As if I didn't do anything and I'm $5.5k down :-(
What type of girdle are you using? I bought one from Colombia and it is amazing!
Girl 3 days...your lucky!!! Do u have anymore before pics? I'm curious to see if we have the same body type

Whoa, your big day is coming right up! Please keep us posted!

Congrats and good luck.
Thank you!!! This is so exciting! Im in a roller coaster of feelings.
Likewise... I'm excited and can't wait to see the results but I'm more scared that something might go wrong or that I won't be happy.... Good luck again
My dr. Was telling me that just the lipo itself will reshape your body, so I'm hoping that It will help in making me happy lol
Best of luck to you
Thanks! best of luck to you as well!!!