Awesome Silikon 1000 Lip Augmentation - West Orange, NJ

I had previously had a fat graft to correct an...

I had previously had a fat graft to correct an assymetry in my lips and to increase them in size, but it only lasted 6 months, which was disappointing.

Recently, I had my Dr. use silikon 1000 to augment my lips and he did an absolutely GORGEOUS job! I love it! It looks so natural and amazing I can't stop looking in the mirror! And the best part is it's permanent!

I would recommend silikon 1000 to anyone looking for a permanent lip augmentation, but it is permanent so anyone considering this procedure really needs to trust their doctor. My Dr. really listened to my expectations before performing the procedure and I was thrilled with the results.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. really listens to his patients and is honest about what realistic goals can be achieved and the best way to accomplish those goals. He takes the time to discuss all the options and let's you choose the best option for yourself. He is also a perfectionist in implementing the procedure (for me it was a lip augmentation). I was very happy with the entire experience! I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone considering this procedure!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in