48 Years Old Mother of Two Decided to Enhance Her Breast Via Breast Augmentation - West Orange, NJ

I always had a running joke that when I turn...

I always had a running joke that when I turn fourth I was going to get some tits! Everyone who is close to me would just laugh because I could be such a clown and you would never know that im serious. Well my love inspired me to go ahead and to get them. He would support me all the way through it. I then started taking it seriously and I join real self and was able to reach out and ask questions to others on the site. A lot of times my questions were answered for me by someone else posing the question I had in mind. I started checking out different doctors and went on a couple of consultations before I settled for Dr. George Peck in West Orange, NJ. I loved his demeanor, his patience and willingness to answer any and all questions. His staff was magnificent and made surrey well being was their priority. I loved the experience. I initially planned on getting 350cc and decided on the day of the surgery to go to 410cc. I was happy I did because it was placed subpectoral. Today 8/20/14 I am one day post OP. Im a little site and had some swelling but im managing. I put the cold peas on my breast to minimize the swelling. I take the prescribed meds and im resting alot. Ladies.....if it's something you would like to do, do your research and make yourself happy.
Your breast looks great!! Did you get silicone or saline?
Early morning inspiration! You go girl! I'm so excited yet nervous what others are going to say. Hmmm...but anyway, yours look good at 410. Seems they fit you. Did you go saline or silicone?

one month later

Wow...it's one month later and im happy with the outcome of my new breast. In the first four days I found the pain to be a little intense and required the pain medications to offset it. Afterwards, I simply dealt with it because it was bearable. I was still swollen for a couple of weeks and suddenly I noticed that too was subsiding. I went to the doctor after a week so he could check my progress. I went back after about fifteen days and got my stitches out. My doctor suggested that I pick up Mederma to,aid in my healing of the skin. I also picked up scar away to aid in my healing as well to assist in smoothing out any scars on my breast. By the third week my breast started to feel a whole lot better but I noticed my nipples were very sensitive. I massaged my breast often to minimize the feelings. By week four the sensitivity in breast nipples was almost gone and they felt pretty normal. I love the way my boobs look now. They have started dropping and settling. I have been complimented on them from friends. Lol! Now everyone tells me...yes you had small beast! Thanks Dr. Peck...your follow up was terrific and your staff was amazing. I will see you in two and a half months for my follow up! Ladies....if it is something you desire for yourself, it's worth it! Go out and get your breast!
I have to say your before breasts were pretty
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dr. George Peck was fantastic. His staff and everyone on his team was great. They took care of me and made sure that all my needs were met. They wanted me to know that I could reach the doctor at any hour in the event of an emergency.