Silicone 1000 Are You Supposed to See Results Right Away ? - West Nyack, NY

I had very fine lines around my Mouth and had a...

I had very fine lines around my
Mouth and had a little line in my chin filled in. After the swelling from the injection went down it was like I hadn't even had the filler it looks the same as before. Should I have some kind of difference ? I had my lips done and saw the results right away from a different dr. It look like I had nothing done. ????? Insight please

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Silicon 1000

Still don't see any results dr. Sd it takes 6-8 weeks to show it's not like other fillers that you see right away. Is this true ? Or is this just a way to get me to go back for moe treatments. I had my lips done and noticed right away. Insight anyone?

Hi Lucky -- Thanks for sharing your experience so far. I don't know how quickly you're supposed to see results but you may also want to post your question on the Doctor Q&A Forum for some professional opinions.

Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress. :)

Went back to dr

Dr advised silicone is a different breed of filler. I advised I don't see a difference. Neither does anyone I asked to look at my face that knows me. End result come back for second treatment you need another round of injection for additional charge because I need more injections. I don't need additional I need to see some change from the first injection I paid for

Thank you. I feel like the doctor should stand behind his work. Not rush to charge me for more injections. I don't mind paying if it was a progressive change in my appearance but to not notice any change is strange.

Buyer beware he was an eye dr that sd he does plastic surgery

No results got ripped off. Long Island NY
The office won't return my phone calls the women is sick

Lucky, I had Silikon 1000 injections over 8 years ago....it took me over 7 months (1x a month) to achieve a somewhat full upper and lower lip. It was slow.... And I would have it NO other way!! You must remember, this is a permanent filler!! Please, read as much about this as you can!!! I would have been absolutely TERRIFIED if I saw an immediate result!!! Only The most skilled doctors (who have experience with the "micro droplet technique) should work with this product. Please understand that with this product!! If you are looking for "immediate results", use a temporary filler, because to achieve even a subtle response in the lip with SK1000, usually you need 4-6 treatments (spread out once a month). Once I chose SK1000 and went for it, I have never had to get a filler again & I am soo happy I was patient when it came to the lengthy procedure. I am 45 and my lips are still beautiful and full!! I've never looked back- Good luck to you!
Thank you this was very helpful.
Dr. Lucas sasann

Very nice but he sd the lips always take better