38 Female Hispanic/Native American - Beverly Hills, CA

I've always had a curvy figure but athletic...

I've always had a curvy figure but athletic physique. I had a baby and since then (14 years ago) I have yo-yo'd with my weight.
I decided to do liposuction because no matter what my love handles and outer thighs are so tough to lose at my age. I know the surgery will enhance my body and motivate me to continue working out.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dadvand has the best bedside manner. He's the perfect combination of professional and conscientious. He took about 45 min on my first consult and just kept asking if I had any other questions or concerns. I also consulted with 3 other Dr.'s so I had a baseline to compare him to. His office and facility is very sheik, and modern if you appreciate design. His staff is friendly and professional. On the day of surgery everything went as described. The nurse was so comforting and nice. His surgery staff had a lot of praise, confidence and respect for Dr. Dadvand. These are all things you want right before going under anesthesia. I highly recommend Dr. Dadvand even though I have to wait for my final results.