Venus Freeze for Thighs - West Hollywood, CA

As with all of my procedures done at Motykie Med...

As with all of my procedures done at Motykie Med Spa, they are top of the line,done by experts and always a pleasant and professional experience. I asked for Venus Freeze for my lower, inner and upper thigh. I have lost weight and at the age of 43 i have loose skin, some extra fat and cellulite. The few treatments i had in the beginning we believe covered too much surface area and were not focused enough- or hot enough. We are now making the focus area smaller and using a higher heat and I think the improvements will be more dramatic. Photos to come.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Tanya! How many more treatments are you getting?

Can't wait to see your photos. Thighs are my trouble area too so I'm always curious to see how treatments work there. :)

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

This is done at Dr. Motykie's Med Spa. It is easy to get an appointment, there is a spectacular staff of knowledgeable professionals and I am being guided through the best procedures to do. There is no time wasted and everything is done to meet my specific situation. Nothing that is not necessary is Ever done here. And that's another reason I trust Dr. Motykie implicitly!