Upcoming Breast Reduction at Last! - West Hollywood, CA

I am 21 years old, 5ft and 110lbs. I wear a 32D...

I am 21 years old, 5ft and 110lbs. I wear a 32D size bra and my breasts have been bothering me since my early teens. I wanted to get a breast reduction since I was 13 but of course had to wait until I had enough money saved up. I have been wearing expensive bra minimizers for years now and I am so excited about just being able to wear normal bras. My breasts have sagged because I had lost weight but unfortunately did not change in size. I have been so insecure about this for so long. I hope my story will help inspire someone else in a similar position. No one should have to go through this.

My scheduled surgery is this Monday the 12/16.
I am a bit anxious but I will post more and update you guys soon
xoxo

before

two days post op

Update

I always knew I wanted to get a breast reduction. I was referred to Dr. Bruno's office by a friend who got the same procedure done. When I arrived at Dr. Bruno's office I was greeted by Mary, the receptionist in the front, even though I was a bit early for my consultation she was very sweet. She offered me beverages and snacks. She even sat down to talk with me before the Dr. arrived. Dr. Bruno seemed very friendly, he started off by asking me questions about my job and school to make me feel more comfortable. The only issue I had was with the consultant who I felt was a bit unprofessional. The second I stepped into her office she was like " It's going to be $7,500 how would you like to pay?" before asking me if I even wanted to go through with it, or giving me a chance to say anything. I ignored it and told her I will call her the next day to let her know. I read online that some insurances cover the procedure so I figured it was worth a try to see if my insurance would cover any of it. I asked her to take down my insurance info and see if they would pay. She called me back the next day and was like "I think your insurance will cover it but you will have to go down to a size A" . I told her to forget it and that I would pay for the procedure myself. She asked for my C.C info for the 500 deposit to book the I gave it to her right away and then she was like "ok thanks bye". I was like waiiiiiiit...do I get a preop appointment or anything? She was like "right...yeah...ok come next week"

At my preop she made me wait 45 minutes to give me a paper with instructions that I could have found online. She tried to rush me out of her office. I asked her what I could expect from the surgery and if she could show me pictures. She showed me the same pictures that I had already seen on Dr. Bruno's website. I was a bit annoyed but I again ignored it and left. When I went to my general doctor to get blood work done he convinced me to see if my insurance would pay for it. He told me that she was wrong and that I should at least try. I dreaded calling her again but I did anyway, she seemed a bit annoyed. She processed it through my insurance and they did pre-approve it deeming the procedure a "medical necessity". And guess what? I wouldn't have to go down to a size A, I would be able to go down to the size I wanted to from the beginning (32C) SO HA! Take that.

She honestly didn't even tell me how much would have to be removed or anything, she just said they pre-approved it but I have a 3.500 deductible and asked me how I'd like to pay. (This was only a few days before the procedure) Again, I gave her my c.c info and she hung up. I was confused. I didn't know where the procedure was going to be, what time, or really anything. I called her back to ask her - take into mind that this is 2 days before my procedure.

I felt really annoyed with her and in all honestly I regretted choosing that office because I felt like she was so unprofessional and rude. But maybe that's just her personality and maybe I read her wrong. Dr. Bruno was amazing and did an amazing job so I couldn't hold him accountable for the way she acting. Right now I don't regret choosing Dr. Bruno one bit because I am so amazed by my results, the only thing I regret is letting her get to me. I wish I would have called Mary to ask all my questions because she was a big sweetheart and would have answered them with joy.

Bottom line: Amazing Dr. I have already recommended him to my family and friends. Had some annoying issues with consultant but not a big deal.

Thank you for reading this.
I will update my review in a bit

2 days post op

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I will review after surgery

Congrats on the new boobies they look amazing...I had my surgery two days ago but have wait untill first post op visit for bandages to come so I can see them..hope they look as cute as yours..
Thank you so much. Congrats to you too! Please keep us updating on how you're doing :) blessings xx
You look really good but i find it sad that you didn't write more about your surgery and preop and everything..
I will update more today. I've been meaning to but I just haven't had the chance. Blame the pain killers ;)
What a lovely result.
Thank you! :)
You look wonderful! And are you singing that song? you should :) I'm so happy for you!
Thank you so much gorgeous. I wake up every morning singing that song. I am so happy :)
Yea! And what a compliment coming from a young person as yourself! My sister videoed my little song. Ha, I was woulnd up
Congratulations on a successful surgery! Your new size and shape look wonderful :-)
Good luck tomorrow :)!! Will be thinking about you!
Best wishes for your upcoming surgery. You will be so happy when you wake up, I would do this a million times over! I am 56 years old and had never been put under. I was so happy, did not get anxious till I actually saw the OR room. Then only a little . The nurse said that's ok, we will give you something for that. Then while they were asking me to think about the most relaxing place I'd ever been....and as I was thinking they said "are you going to share?" I smiled and said well either Hawaii or on the beach with my husband in Fl. Next thought."There's my sister at the foot of my bed in the recovery room! Yea! "And look at me!!" I can't believe I've done it already...how strange and thrilling to be so small!!! " When I got home I had my sister take pics of me in my (little) surgical bra." It was the most thrilling day!! I even sang a little song..."I'm too sexy for my boobs yea, yea,yea!" LOL And my hubby said "wow, you look sexy" haha....even with drains etc. I was so relieved I felt giddy. Now 3.5 weeks post op, I am having fun trying on old cloths and taking pins out of shirts that used to gap open at the bust. Giving away all my size XL shirts. I can wear a 36c jogging bra now, instead of a 36J!! I'm going to have a bra burning ceremony! We look forward to hearing from you after your surgery. Blessings
Thats adorable...you made me smile and calmed my nerves. Pretty soon I'll be singing the same song haha :) Thank you soo much! Will definitely keep you guys posted. Xoxo
I am waiting for my review to be posted, when it is there will be pics of me before and after surgery. Hope that helps too. Just no boob shots yet. Trying to figure out how to post without having pics on my computer for my 17 yr old son to see and be "freaked out" :)
Good Luck with your surgery tomorrow!!
Thanks a lot! :) xoxo
Good luck for a successful surgery tomorrow!
Thank you so much! :) xoxo