Soooo Happy! - West Hollywood, CA

I got a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift....

I got a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift. Initially I was terrified of getting this procedure done, I was afraid of the pain and possible complications due to too much reading. However, I have to say that I am 6 weeks post op and still waiting for the pain and thank God no complications! Dr. Bruno and his staff have been great at making me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bruno to anyone considering this procedure. My tummy tuck looks great, I love my new belly button which looks so natural, my scar is so smooth and thin, it really takes a great skilled Surgeon for that. I have friends that got their tummy tuck somewhere else and hate how fake their belly button looks. My BBL gave me a nice curvy shape, I am extremely happy with my results! Thank you Dr. Bruno!!!!!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

William Bruno

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Tummy Tuck community.