Incredibly Talented in Nose, Breast & Face Plastic Surgery Procedures! - West Hollywood, CA

It's important to state how rare it is to find a...

It's important to state how rare it is to find a surgeon who is expert in one procedure let alone (from my experience) 7 different procedures! Dr Motykie performed for me Revision rhinoplasty, Revision breast augmentation, Revision Benelli lift, face lift, neck lift, lip lift (I needed a lot of lifting!) and facial fat grafting (under eyes and lips). He is truly an extremely talented surgeon and artist (also a very important trait for a PS). Revision surgeries are very difficult procedures & they require the skills of an expert surgeon with an artistic eye. Dr Motykie gave me the most amazing perfect nose. My boyfriend kisses it several times a day and says how beautiful I am. I healed much more quickly than my previous surgeries which is incredible given this was my third nose job and the other work I had done at the same time! He uses special techniques to help with faster healing. He also did a facelift, neck lift, lip lift, & fat grafting. Everything looks so natural; I don't have to use fillers anymore! He also performed revision BA; they look so young and amazing now! With my revision Benelli lift one suture didn't hold, so one areola is larger than the other. This is VERY rare, which he is fixing for free next month. This type of superior business practice and dedication to achieving the best result and happiness for his patients is evidence of how much he really cares about his patients and his work and why you want Dr Motykie to be your surgeon. I had so many procedures at once and achieved amazing results, with only a minor extremely rare suture not holding. I would never trust anyone other than Dr Motykie. He is patient, spends lot of time listening to you and talking through all procedures and options. His staff are so nice and helpful as well; their warmth and kindness are comforting as you go through this journey. I've used the Motykie MedSpa as well and the staff is top notch! I plan to have them perform Laser skin resurfacing when I go in for my suture fix next month.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Do you have photos to post?

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?

Also, if you'd be willing to post photos, we'd absolutely love to see your reveal!