Fantastic Experience with the Plasma Skin Resurfacing - West Hollywood, CA

To get rid of fine lines around the eyes, to...

To get rid of fine lines around the eyes, to tighten skin, to get rid of age spots and freckles and darkening of skin under eyes and on upper lids. To give my complexion a brightened refreshed new look.

I was asked about why I did it (which you can read...

I was asked about why I did it (which you can read above) but also asked about healing time. I looked AWFUL for the first 3 1/2 days and was really glad my husband was out of town working. You look like you have been burned. Then suddenly it goes from swollen and gross to just really red and you see your new skin. The healing process was very quick, just as the Dr. had informed me. The procedure itself was a bit painful, which he also told me it might be in areas he could not sufficiently numb it.

Because I did not have anyone to drive me I was unable to take any sedatives or painkillers so I had alot of local anesthetic injections. I would not advise anyone who is having the more intense Portrait, Level 3, to not be a bit out of it because the lidocaine injections are no fun and where they don't numb you it does hurt.

But even with all that I would be more than willing to do this again in the future.

Oh my goodness, good job toughing it through the lidocaine injections - that definitely doesn't sound fun. So glad the results were worth it to you!!

Glad you were pleased.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed 9 different Plastic Surgeons and Dr. Svehlak twice and made the decision to have my procedure done with him for a few reasons. First of all I did all the requisite research and explored his site, examples of his work etc. etc. and all of that was stellar...great reviews everywhere. For my first consultation he took ALOT of time to talk to me...a good hour. He LISTENED to me and he did not make me feel like I was decrepit as some others tried to make me feel. He told me I needed a minimal amount of work which I felt and suggested I do a Plasma Skin Resurfacing which might address most of what bothered me. After a second consult with him I decided that I would do that first (I also want to tighten my neck with a little lipo which I am going to do down the road and was considering fat transfer to my face). He said he thought it was good I was doing the Plasma first because I might not even want to do the other two. What physician says that?? I had the Plasma done 8 days ago and yes it hurt (just like he said it would where he could not effectively numb it) and I looked absolutely gross for about 5 days but I am on my 8th day, I look FANTASTIC, just a little pink. My skin hasn't looked this good in ages! I can already see some tightening which he said will keep improving. He did miss one small spot and is going to redo that in a few weeks but I am thrilled beyond words. I think he is an exceptional Doctor besides an exceptional person and would HIGHLY recommend meeting with him before jumping into anything.