CoolSculpting Rocks! - West Hollywood, CA

4/17/14 I had my first treatment of "Cool...

4/17/14
I had my first treatment of "Cool Sculpting" today!, Yes! I am so excited! Until very recently I hadn't heard of a way that I could have effectively and permanently reduced the amount of that super hard to lose fat around my lower abdomen without having to go through and invasive and costly procedure like Liposuction, to be honest I have this little bit of fat left over from my weight loss that I just couldn't get rid of. I would catch a side view of my profile and eek! you know that bump that just peeks out causing me to look like I stuffed a small pillow down the front of my pants, you know the look I mean...! It is not pretty people! I have lived this way for very long time, with my weight going up and down and my war with weight loss raging on, I finally had the opportunity to try a (what I now have come to love) new procedure called "Cool Sculpting" a non-Invasive procedure that can be used anywhere on your body to help reduce your body fat in areas that are hard or in my case nearly impossible to lose, genius right?, for me that area was my lower abdominal area or the "Puffy Pillow Zone! as I like to call it." Cool Sculpting literally feels like someone is pinching your flabby bits kinda hard! I experienced a minimal amount of tingling during the first few minutes of the procedure but after about 10 minutes the area being treated goes numb and you only feel pressure I was able to lie back use my cell phone watch a movie and close my eyes and relax, I ended up taking selfies with the staff and hamming it up a bit. Trisha my nurse, made me feel very comfortable, her engaging attitude and knowledge of the procedure itself put any questions I had to rest. I was very impressed with the services overall, my treatment lasted for an hour and I was back up dressed and back to my day, I am feeling great, I am little tender in the area I had treated, I am sitting up and walking around there is no pain no discomfort, You should drink a lot of water after and during the procedure a little hydration is always good. My experience at Motykie Medspa was great! The facility is gorgeous, the medical and spa staff were amazing , this procedure is amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone considering an alternative to Liposuction for sure!

CoolsSculpting day two..

So its the day after my CoolSculpting treatment, I am more tender and I have developed a small bruise on my right side but I am not uncomfortable I feel good I am up and walking about and going about my routine without much strain or effort at all! If it wasn't the weekend I am sure Id go to work after my treatment without hesitation! Crazy!!

One week post update for CoolSculpting Rocks!

Hey all just wanted to check in to share what I have learned and what I am experiencing on my first full week post treatment. I am really tender in the treated areas and my nerves are re-firing in those areas too, so there is that tingling pins and needles feeling and every once in awhile especially first thing in the morning I can feel the tension in my abdomen muscles like I was doing sit ups or something(which I totally haven't been doing), I haven't changed my routine, I still am walking to work and going about my daily life. You will be tender but it shouldn't stop you from getting on with your daily lives and routines for sure. Here is a little tid bit you should know... If you can ask your med spa/practice to provide for you (there will most likely be a charge) or you can locate and purchase on your own ahead of time, a "Compression Garment" this will assist in giving you the best possible result in the end, the "Compression Garment" must be worn night and day for at least a week straight in order to assure maximum results.. More to come next week folks!!

Swelling

Hey guys I forgot to mention in my earlier update today; "swelling" expect it, it will happen and depending on your body it may take anywhere from a few days to about a week or two before it goes down, do not despair my lovelies, it will go down, mine has already started to subside!

Coolsculpting Rocks

So folks its been a few week since I had my treatment I am no longer feeling swollen or in any discomfort for m the procedure and I am looking forward to my results in a few more weeks! I highly recommend this proceedure.

Cool Sculpting Rocks! at the Power of Beauty Networking Event

If you are interested my lovelies I had actually won my first cool-sculpting session from this event below that I attended on Thursday, March 27th – Power of Beauty Networking Event at Motykie Med Spa – LA’s biggest women Influencers along with the city’s most vivacious entrepreneurs came together for one special night of networking and pampering with the latest in modern beauty treatments. This event included Publicists, Stylists, Beauty & Health Bloggers, Editors, Journalists, Event Planners, Authors, Local Influencers and women that run their own businesses I had a great time networking and learning all about the Newest procedures offered at Motykie Med Spa, If you are interested in attending these networking events I'd suggest getting on the email blast list if you can. I literally just fell into this by showing up for a friend. so you never know what lies around the corner of Life! So glad I went..

Cool-Sculpting/Bikini Boot Camp Event

So I know I am not going to be wearing a Bikini or Maybe I will! Hmm.. Anyway for those of you out there not sure how to go about finding these types treatments or have any interest in Med Spa treatments at all this is an event I also attended on the day of my procedure I was actually a model for the event on Thursday, April 17th - Bikini Boot Camp Event - Fun was had by all at our recent Bikini Boot-Camp Event. In anticipation of summer, it was a chance to introduce guests, not only to our newly remodeled Medical Spa, but also allowed them to watch live demos on CoolSculpting and JuVaShape. Both non- invasive, body contouring treatments yield amazing results that get you “bikini ready”. Special discount packages were given to all who attended. We partnered with other great companies that are also in alignment with both health and beauty. Our guests enjoyed healthy snacks and sipped Coco Libre's organic coconut water while familiarizing themselves with reps from our partner companies such as Sunset Tan, Cycle House and Body Language Sportswear. For these types of events I would call and ask what if any public events are being held for you attend this way you can get a full grasp visually as well as mentally about any treatment you may have in mind for the future this is a great way to introduce ones self to this industry.

CoolsSculpting Rocks! 8 week post update....

So guys I have no photos yet but I will post them after my Appt with Motykie MedSpa tomorrow morning, I have noticed a significant reduction in my lower abdomen, I will require a few more treatments to achieve the result that I am looking for (realistically speaking I would just like to look good in my clothes, I am not expecting Science Fiction Skinny I am a thick guy and will always be a thick guy) The Cool sculpting has, to my surprise given me a little extra added bonus, by boosting my self confidence to a new level previously unexplored by me. So for that alone it was worth it! Here is the trick kids, if you do cool sculpting or any cosmetic procedure staying realistic about your results is the best gift you can give yourself. I have noticed that my lower ab area is about 25% reduced as compared with the rest of my upper ab area it is noticeable in my clothing as well, I cannot say enough what a great decision I made in having this procedure done, Good service and proper care stems from the top and my choice in Dr. Motykie Medpspa for my cool sculpting was for me, the best decision I have made, I walk taller, I am smiling more and the my over all demeanor has changed and for the better. Thank you Thank you Thank you Dr. Motykie! I am "Happy Dancing" all day everyday...Thank you again.

Hylan
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Trisha was amazing great professional attitude, knowledgeable about the procedure and cared about my comfort during the procedure.

Thanks for the detailed, day by day post! I just have a question. I know with cool sculpting the fat that is targeted is supposed to naturally dispose of itself when using the bathroom(in other words). Do you find yourself using the bathroom more?
Great to hear. Thanks!
Looking forward to it final results. Can u c a difference yet? How long did the doctor say before u would c final results?
Did they massage treated area after the coolsculpt was fone? R u having any after effects? Burning? Itching? Anything?
Keep us informed, I am considering this treatment.
I'll post about once a week now, looking forward to sharing my experiences.
any results? I'm considering going to this Dr.
Yes I am already seeing some results, mybpant fit better already, and my pooch is less pronounced, cannot wait to see the results on week eight!
Hi Hgivot! My mom is Considering the procedure, have you posted the the pictures yet?
Hey Butterfly, great handle by the way...No I haven't posted any pics yet, my Appt to follow up isn't till tomorrow but I will definitely be posting those pictures tomorrow for sure. Hope this helps...
Awe thx! Well Good Luck tomorrow! Can't wait!
Thx..;0)
Photos!!!
I'm here in Berlin near the Center, what would you recommend?