Chin Implant Save - West Hollywood, CA

Dr. Motykie fixed a botched chin implant that was...

Dr. Motykie fixed a botched chin implant that was done to me by another surgeon in NYC. He expertly managed to get rid of and work around scar tissue that was formed by a misplacement of a extra large chin implant- post jaw surgery. Dr. Motykie found the perfect sized chin impact and placed it exactly where it should be. the outcome being a more balanced and suitable chin for my face.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Chin Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Chin Surgery community.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Not only do I know from all the other reviews of my doctor, but from many personal experiences, Dr. Gary Motykie is a one of a kind plastic surgeon and he is the only doctor I would trust to do anything in the future. I have gone back for several procedures and will be reviewing all of them on here.