Gorgeous Contoured Cheeks - West Hollywood, CA

I have been thinking about this procedure for a...

I have been thinking about this procedure for a while. After careful research I choose the best doctor ....Dr. Motykie or "Dr. Hotykie. Iam really more than satisfied and it has been only a week and i see results...cant wait for a whole month to pass by to see final results. My cheekbones look amazing now and it looks like it has been lifted with fillers. hes really a truly amazing doctor/artist and human being. my bruising/swelling time was about three to four days but its only natural since it is a incision in the inside of the mouth. but the results are worth it. The doctor has much to do with it as well.
Buccal fat pad swelling swelling in my experience lasts about 6 weeks. Many patients who have this procedure are discouraged because they cant see the results for a while and there is always ecchymosis. I have performed over 100 and have never seen the hoped for depression so early.
Photos, please:)? Are you happy with your final result? Thanks!
Can you post a photo? Because it's really suspicious that your swelling and bruising lasted only 4 days. And the fact that you see results after just a week is very unrealistic.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Best in the West... Seriously. Can't go wrong with this Doctor.