More Than I Could Have Ever Dreamed Of..... - West Hollywood, CA

I came to see Dr. Daniel Yamini by referral and...

I came to see Dr. Daniel Yamini by referral and thank my friend every day for this life changing experience. I had a breast augmentation done 11 years ago and ended up with undesirable results that I had to live with all these years due to the previous doctor not backing his work & wanting to charge me again. Dr Yamini preformed an implant replacement of saline to silicon, baneli lift and areola reduction. My results are by far more than I could have ever dreamed of!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Yamini is the most honest, knowledgeable, respectful, caring and patient man in the industry. If you are looking to have any work done I would encourage you to give Dr Yamini a chance, you will not be let down. Another comforting thing about my experience was the special attention I received from my coordinator Colleen. The facility they perform the surgeries in happens to be in the same building and is very clean with superb staff and nurses.

How are your scars healing?

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Sorry you had to live with undesirable results for 11 years. Just curious, do you think maybe you should have had the lift the first time around or was the lift due to natural gravity over time? How many cc's did you get each time? Glad to hear you are happy with your results...you deserve them!

glad you had a happy ending to your story!